Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at www.kosedy.com, you warrant that you are at least 16 years old or you have your parents’ permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Kosedy as the responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Kosedy’s control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
- By placing an order with Kosedy, you are responsible for original shipping charges, all applicable custom and duty import fees and the cost of return shipping back to Kosedy. This also applies to any shipments that are not collected or refused by you at delivery.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Kosedy reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
By placing an order at www.kosedy.com, you warrant that you are at least 16 years old (or have parents’/guardians’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions, which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Kosedy for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Kosedy as the responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalogue to you. The information you provide is only available to Kosedy and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Kosedy to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Kosedy Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Kosedy’s control, which are not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Kosedy is released from Kosedy ‘s obligations to fulfil contractual agreements. Examples of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All prices for shoes and delivery costs on the website are shown in Pound Sterling and include VAT when applicable. Customers can use a debit or credit card for payments on our website. Payments will be processed through our secure payment gateway, Shopify Payments.
All products remain Kosedy’s property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase. If you are under 16 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from Kosedy.
All transfers conducted through Kosedy are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- Pay later.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS USED]
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
OWNERSHIP AND RISK
Ownership and risk of damage of the goods passes to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. We advise checking to ensure your package is intact when receiving your goods.
If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that address) is proof of delivery and fulfilment by Kosedy and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer’s own expense.
Kosedy reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Kosedy has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Kosedy shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.